K2K Stars – Terms and conditions
1) These terms and conditions apply to all K2K Stars students attending any available classes, applied for and consented to by the parent/guardian. Changes to these terms and conditions require the written consent of K2K Stars.
2) Course times and fees are given on K2K Stars timetable/price list. An application will only be deemed to have been accepted if accompanied by the payment/transfer of fees for the first term. We accept payments in advance.
3) Fees are to be paid in advance by the first session of each term.
- Fees are per term not per class.
- K2K will provide a minimum of 10 session per term (except after school clubs)
- All late payments will incur a £10.00 fee
- In the event where a student is absent, the full amount for the term will still be due for payment.
- If you decide to leave once term has started, full fees for the term will be due.
- If a student is going away during the term notice should be given.
- If, for financial reasons you have a separate agreement with K2K Stars to pay for the term in instalments, please make sure that you email over exact payment amounts and dates in advance. Making sure that full payment is made before the last class of the term. If payments are late K2K Stars reserves the right to ask for full payment at that time.
4) Methods of payment.
- Bank Transfer
5) All stars should have a K2K t-shirt once they join plus the correct footwear for the class. Once you have officially joined, full uniform is to be worn at class. Extras may be requested for performances.
- Action Tots & Mini Performing Arts – Black leggings (plain) or black joggers (plain), K2K T-shirt £15, Also available K2K black tracksuits £35 (not essential)
- Ballerina Bubba’s – Tutu Leotard £30, tights £10, ballet shoes £15, Also available are ballet wrap cardigans £15 (not essential)
- Ballet & Tap – Purple leotard £18, Ballet/tap skirt for primary class £15, Ballet/tap tights £10, Ballet shoes £15, Tap shoes £25/£30, Also available are ballet wrap cardigans £15 (not essential)
- Dance/Jazz/Singing/Acting – Black leggings (plain) or boys black joggers (plain) or K2K Leggings, K2K T-shirt £15 (or any K2K event t-shirt for those that have them), Black jazz shoes £25
- Acro – Black leggings (plain), black joggers (plain) or K2K Leggings, K2K T-shirt £15 (or any K2K event t-shirt for those that have them), Acro mat – Available on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B078B5DLQS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Un3uFb9GQ80XR
- K2K Personalised Black Hoodie (non-essential) £35
Orders for uniform should be made at class so we can check what we already have in stock for you. If we do not have your size, we will make an order for you. Payments for uniform should be made on receipt of your order.
6) K2K Stars’ teachers, all have high expectations of all stars in terms of behaviour and strive to ensure that they work to the best of their ability. K2K Stars expects every member of its community to behave in a considerate way towards others and reserves the right to exclude any star that is unable to maintain an acceptable level of behaviour. It is also important that Stars attend all classes and performances within each term.
7) Publicity – K2K Stars take photographic images and film video of stars for publication on its website, social media sites and its YouTube channel. If you object to this, please make this clear via email or to staff when joining. Otherwise, it will be assumed that your permission for this is given.
8) Term dates for the following term will be made known in writing at the end of each term. K2K runs on a minimum of 10 sessions per term for all classes except after school clubs where sessions are guided by the school.
9) Where a student is attending one of K2K Stars’ Performing Arts classes for the first time they will receive a no obligation trial session. Trial sessions do not apply to after school clubs.
10) All students once signed up are committed to the full entirety of the term.
These terms and conditions apply to all K2K Stars students attending any available classes, applied for and consented to by the parent/guardian. Changes to these terms and conditions require the written consent of K2K Stars.