K2K Stars – Terms and conditions
1) These terms and conditions apply to all K2K Stars students attending all classes, applied for and consented to by the parent/guardian. Changes to these terms and conditions require the written consent of K2K Stars.
2) Course times and fees are given on K2K Stars application forms. An application will only be deemed to have been accepted if accompanied by the payment/transfer of fees for the first term. We accept payments in advance.
3) Fees are to be paid in advance on the first session of each term.
- All late payments will incur a £10.00 fee
- In the event where a student is absent, the full amount for the term will still be due for payment.
- If you decide to leave once term has started full fees for the term will be due.
- If a student is going away during the term notice should be given.
4) Methods of payment.
- Bank transfer (please the ensure students name is used as the reference)
5) We would request that all stars have at least a K2K t-shirt once they join. Uniform is to be worn in full, K2K Stars top, black bottoms, jazz shoes.
6) K2K Stars’ teachers, all have high expectations of all stars in terms of behaviour, and strive to ensure that they work to the best of their ability. K2K Stars expects every member of its community to behave in a considerate way towards others, and reserves the right to exclude any star that is unable to maintain an acceptable level of behaviour. It is also important that Stars attend all classes and performances within each term.
7) Publicity – K2K Stars take photographic images and film video of stars for publication on its website, social media sites and its YouTube channel. If you object to this please make this clear on your application form and to staff when joining.
8) Term dates for the following term will be made known in writing at the end of each term.
9) Where a student is attending one of K2K Stars’ Performing Arts classes for the first time they will receive a free trial session. Free sessions do not apply to after school clubs.
10) All students once signed up are committed to a full term.